Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ronald Searle In America

Matt Jones has put together an awesome auction to raise money to bring Ronald Searle's work to the Cartoon Arts Museum in San Francisco!

in ecoline liquid ink

Here's my piece for the auction. And here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-drawing-by-Tuna-Bora-after-Ronald-Searle-/271249012734?pt=Art_Drawings&hash=item3f27b377fe

If you trust yourself with self control, go look through some of the other wonderful pieces that are donated as well! <3>

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topi cs talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interesti tiIf you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Unknown said...

I know where I'm going and l know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it.

El Taufan said...

caranddriver