Sunday, February 8, 2009

Witch Sketches

Here are some quick witch sketches I've done for my thesis today. This was my 20 min break between two paintings.
Back to painting...



Julia Lundman said...

Hello! Your sketches are fantastic! :) I love them all!

I found this awhile back. I think the silhouettes are pretty cool. She is a costume designer who now designs barbie doll costumes.

here is her blog - you might find this fun to look at:

tunaf1sh said...

Thanks, Julia! Her stuff is indeed interesting, especially her sketches :)

Dazy said...

Oh this sounds interesting! My kids just enjoy these kind of stuff. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Hello im new to this board i hope i can help out and contribute here because i have learned a great deal myself.

Thank you

[URL=][B]dj mix[/B][/URL]